Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave Kitson leaves pompey

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Interesting one. Never really liked him but seeing as we made enquiries about him in the january window, I wonder whether Gus would want him?

At 32 I can't see his wage negotiations being anything like they were at Pompey.

Anyway. Pompey now down to TWO players.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Normally, its the crap players who have the enthusiastic attitude, to at least partly make up for their lack of skill.

Unusually with Kitson, he is not only shite, but has an appalling attitude too, which is quite some feat. He's been useless for Lower League Pompey these past few years. Third division footballer at best, though if any of them can afford the wages he'd be after, I'll be surprised.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Normally, its the crap players who have the enthusiastic attitude, to at least partly make up for their lack of skill.

Unusually with Kitson, he is not only shite, but has an appalling attitude too, which is quite some feat. He's been useless for Lower League Pompey these past few years. Third division footballer at best, though if any of them can afford the wages he'd be after, I'll be surprised.

Totally agree, he got his contract at Pompey and looked like he decided to retire, almost appeared to sulk when I saw him brought on as sub a few times.

As for his wage demands he's in no position to make any. He's simply gonna have to go the highest bidder and I don't see anyone getting into a bidding war for him. He's done for imo and for Christ's sake please don't anyone spot him sniffing round the Amex (unless he's wearing a hard hat and screwing in a few seats)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'd rather not sign anyone else than sign Kitson.

Thinks he's great but he's actually pretty crap. And a really dislikeable git as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here