Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darren Ferguson's after match interview

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Very much from "the floggings will continue until morale improves" school of management. I dislike the man intensely, and I'm not too keen on plums, either.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Have not heard the interview, but he does often come across a a total disrespectful tosser. Don't like him at all and think he is very much living off the scraps from is Father's table. He got promotion last season with a squad of good players which in all fairness he built up. But managers have done that before(Mickey Adams) it does not prove you are a good manager long term. Peterboro will fade away, Ferguson will in time get the bullet and go on to spend most of his time knocking around the lower leagues and when Daddy has gone from United and does not lone him players, he will be f***ed. So he has got about two years left in management, then that's it.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Listen on

BBC Sport - Peterborough 1-2 Brighton

Ferguson doesn't once praise the opposition, frequently rounds on his players, is about as inspiring as a mouldy plum, a bit like his Dad.

TNBA

TTF

I thought this as soon as I heard it. Its a bit like a manager moaning that their team is conceding goals through silly player mistakes. Give some credit to the other team. If every player on the pitch made no errors there would be no goals and amazing shots on goal would always be saved.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Barry Fry...there's only one Barry Fry.....remember singing....How wide do you want the bench,how wide do you want the bench...he smiled and raised thumb at us!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here