Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darren Currie off to...

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
We can compete with that, surely?... I mean that is our discription too! :clap2:

We have a very outside chance of getting in the play offs. If Bertin, Currie, Whing and a new striker are in the same team next year I'd say we are certainly top 8 material. Even with him joining Burnley they'll do nothing next year but at least if he joins us it gives us and him a chance of the play offs.
Forgot to add that Burnley is an absolute SHIT HOLE.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Now that really would be depressing.

Can't blame Currie - better standard of football and better pay packet PLUS Turf Moor is a good ground with good support which if he produes the goods reasonably consistently should make playing there a pretty positive experience.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
better standard, better ground, more fans

can't blame him really. a move here would be a leap backwards as opposed to a step by going to burnley

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We can't compete with Burnley (pre-Falmer)... fair enough if he goes there...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Can't blame Currie - better standard of football and better pay packet PLUS Turf Moor is a good ground with good support which if he produes the goods reasonably consistently should make playing there a pretty positive experience.

Well if you're going to be reasonable and level headed about the whole thing then I think you'd best leave now. You're not welcome here :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here