Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Wilson

jharris

Feb 27, 2009

I wish he was our manager !!
Had Knight axed Adams when he should of he could of been ours as he was a free agent !!

Top manager and always makes his teams play good attacking football.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Have you asked ?

Of course.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Danny Wilson managing us one day when we're at Falmer but I think he's far too shrewd to touch us with a bargepole right now. Apart from anything else the pitches at Withdean aren't conducive to his style of play and he's only too aware of the pressure ex Albion legends would be put under in the current circumstances.

Right now we've got a decent manager in Russel Slade who I'm confident will do well next season whether we're in League 1 or 2.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Of course.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Danny Wilson managing us one day when we're at Falmer but I think he's far too shrewd to touch us with a bargepole right now. Apart from anything else the pitches at Withdean aren't conducive to his style of play and he's only too aware of the pressure ex Albion legends would be put under in the current circumstances.

Right now we've got a decent manager in Russel Slade who I'm confident will do well next season whether we're in League 1 or 2.

Our pitch seemed to suit his team yesterday!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If the board had accepted their cock up of appointing Adams a month or so earlier, and moved for Wilson as soon as he left Hartlepool we'd have avoided relegation. Fact imo and a missed opportunity to put things right missed.

Not hindsight, I suggested this at the time....

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

I wish he was our manager !!
Had Knight axed Adams when he should of he could of been ours as he was a free agent !!

Top manager and always makes his teams play good attacking football.

too right. a much better manager then slade in my view.

both swindon and orient were about level on points with us down the bottom at one stage this season and both took the right steps. sack the boss and give the new guy plenty of time (including a transfer window) to change things. both are looking like they'll stay up. of course knight waited until it was too late before acting... how many times have we said that over the past 7 years or so!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here