Danny Wilson Thinks Hartlepool Deserved Win

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
yer if they had put there chances away in the 1st half they would be in round 2

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
The same site shows that Kevin Kyle will probably rejoin Hartlepool until January. I wonder if Coventry will let him play against us. He would have done better with a couple of those first half chances.

Still can't believe the right winger missed that header.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Danny Wilson is my kind of manager and one who would have brought the crowds back to Withdean, if we could have tempted him over the last couple of years imo. His teams seem to work on the basis of we'll score more than we concede, which may not win championships but it sure as hell is entertaining which is more than can be said about most Albion games over the last 3 years.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Danny Wilson is my kind of manager and one who would have brought the crowds back to Withdean, if we could have tempted him over the last couple of years imo. His teams seem to work on the basis of we'll score more than we concede, which may not win championships but it sure as hell is entertaining which is more than can be said about most Albion games over the last 3 years.

21 goals in the last 4 games has been pretty entertaining. Although I agree before that, this season we have been pretty bad to watch, and I think worse than last season.

I havent really enjoyed our style of play since Coppell left, but it wont stop me going every week

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Danny Wilson Thinks Hartlepool Deserved Win

Him and two thousand odd others at Withdean on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here