Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Seagull pulling tactics

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Was rather amusing tonight.

He was going up to every other girl at student night saying

"Ive seen you before, you go to Brighton/Sussex Uni"

To which they either said yes I do, or No I go to Brighton/Sussex, to which he'd say "That's what I meant"

He'd then proceed to say that he has "That old bloke" for a tutor and his classes were "at that campus in Brighton"

He would then ask where her boyfriend was. If she said over there, in America etc he'd move onto the next bird.

This was, of course, intertwined with saying "YEEHEE" to every other girl, and calling my girlfriend inbred!!!

*I am now officially banned from the event!:clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
fatboy said:
Was rather amusing tonight.

He was going up to every other boy at student night saying

"Ive seen you before, you go to Brighton/Sussex Uni"

To which they either said yes I do, or No I go to Brighton/Sussex, to which he'd say "That's what I meant"

He'd then proceed to say that he has "That old bloke" for a tutor and his classes were "at that campus in Brighton"

He would then ask where his girlfriend was. If he said over there, in America etc he'd move onto the next boy.

This was, of course, intertwined with saying "YEEHEE" to every other boy, and calling my boyfriend inbred!!!

*I am now officially banned from the revenge!:clap2: :clap: :clap2:
Sounds like a fun night, i always knew danny was a poof... :lolol:

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
Don't be so hard on the boy, he's having women troubles at the moment. Although, I swear he lives in that place.

:)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah he goes there far to much and needs a change of scenery,so as a mate of dannys joanne you can sort him out in a proper way grrrrrrrrr.??? :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
:jester:

See you at Brentford/Stockport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here