Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Green

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think he'd be a good signing, similar player to Bennett and also seemed to get double figures in assists and goals correct me if I'm wrong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gave it the shhhhh to the South Stand after scoring the pen in the 4-3 - duely noted. Twat.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Great signing for any L1 club. Who else do you have on the wings? I see Kyel Reid's been released. Wagstaff's the only other one I can think of? Know you had Lee Martin on loan last season.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Reid is out of contract and will be off. Wagstaff and Green are options on the right, Jackson and Evina (ex-Arsenal youngster we recently signed, albeit primarily a left back) on the left as things stand. More signings to come, we only have about seven players from last season still under contract. Dale Stephens (Oldham) also signing for us this afternoon for 300k+, having chosen us over SCC who he was on loan to at the end of last season. We seem to be paying low-end Championship wages (3k a week) and getting players Champ clubs are after.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good to see Charlton on the up again. Wouldn't it be sweet to see Brighton, Charlton and Millwall all above Crystal Palace. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here