Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Graham asks to leave Swansea for personal reasons

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Would be a great signing, has the need for a striker has gone now that Ulloa has signed and looks like he could be the solution to our problems?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hoskins and / or Dobbie maybe on way out. Get him in if we can afford.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The "personal reasons" are that he is angling for a return to the north east, which somewhat rules us out, punters.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Its rather sad that Danny Graham doesn't see a future at Swansea. OK he has 'personal reasons' for wanting a move but with The Swans momentum under Laudrup it could have a great time to be there, even if he doesn't start every game.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He's wanted by premier league clubs, so, in short, no.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I predict two strikers will be gone by the end of the window, so we may well need another one. Although the other one could well be part of a deal, which see's one of our's leave???

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Could quite easily hold his own in the Prem. Sunderland/Norwich are all interested. Won't happen.

I agree, won't happen. Although I reckon Ulloa could hold his own in La Liga. These are exciting time's at the Albion, the like's of which have not been seen since the Bamber era.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We don't need any more strikers. We don't need any more midfielders.

A Centre-Back and we are there.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Danny Graham to Stoke. Michael Owen to come here. And Bobby Zamora too. ???

BHAOHM

BHAOHM
Jan 14, 2013
There is no way he will come down here. He is on great form at the moment at Swansea at the moment and if he wants to leave for 'personal reasons' he will go to another prem club. It would be great to sign him but I don't think it will happen. For me he is Norwich bound, which will hopefully get them off CMS.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Personal reasons fine. But why doesn't he finish the season at Swansea then aim for a move? I can understand the reasons for wanting to go 'home' but many of us set up lives away from where we grew up. I have and I'm none the worse for it (aside from not being a STH I suppose).

Also, he's missing out on a trip to Wembley and a pretty much guaranteed winners medal, on paper at least. A professional footballer wanting to move clubs when he's playing well and has that opportunity? Daft, I'll swap places with him for the rest of the season, some areas of Swansea are OK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here