Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Cullip

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just watching the southend vs forest game and noticed theres no danny cullip for forest ...:nono: anybody know if hes injured or has his career really gone that badly since he left us?!
When did forest sign Russel Holt?!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
~Thought this was going to be another thread asking people's opinions on if we should re-sign him:dunce:

Dont know why he isnt playing today,but if he's not getting a game,i'd gladly have him back here.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
junior said:
~Thought this was going to be another thread asking people's opinions on if we should re-sign him:dunce:

Dont know why he isnt playing today,but if he's not getting a game,i'd gladly have him back here.

I agree the bloke is a legend but have we really missed him that much?! I thought he was so good for us but id rather have butts and mc shane at the moment...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
sir danny cullip said:
Yea im not sure if it's a loan but its definately him, I guess with Kirkland at west brom holt is never going to get a game!:lolol:

Firstly its HOULT!!! Not Holt.

And secondly....he wound deffinatly get a game for WBA soon coz its about time Kirkland got ruled out for a few months,if not the rest of the season with a back injury:lolol:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
junior said:
Firstly its HOULT!!! Not Holt.

And secondly....he wound deffinatly get a game for WBA soon coz its about time Kirkland got ruled out for a few months,if not the rest of the season with a back injury:lolol:

Apologies for my shocking spelling...:rolleyes: :p

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They have got Hoult on loan. Think Cullip is injured.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I know a Forest fan and he says that Cullip is shit and can't get in the team at the moment. And that they are a lot better without him.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Cullip's too cultured to play Megson's style of football.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
KinkyGoebels said:
Shit forgot

Cullip god
Sven out
Oatway best player in squad
Knight is shit

That's better, though Forest's 5-game unbeaten run going into today does seems to suggest that my Forest supporting friend may have a point, but we'll conveniently ignore contradictory evidence like that.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Cullip is out injured again.

he was injured around the time we played our game away at leeds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here