Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Cullip wanted to come!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Believe me or not........its true irrelavant of what you think!

I heard today from someone who knows danny very well...Cullip rang the club a few weeks back and discussed his discontent at forest and that they will be selling him in the transfer window...It was mentioned that cullip would have come to us for 3k a week.....But we wernt interested....then qpr came in and off he went! It was also discussed that Nicky.Southall would have come with him.

What a fcuking joke team we are.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
byf said:

I heard today from someone who knows danny very well...Cullip rang the club a few weeks back and discussed his discontent at forest and that they will be selling him in the transfer window...It was mentioned that cullip would have come to us for 3k a week.....But we wernt interested....then qpr came in and off he went! It was also discussed that Nicky.Southall would have come with him.

we dont need him, hes not the player he was, the youngsters dont need him around, and worst of all, you put this crap on ask the club :nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Firstly, I am not sure I believe you. I suspect that not many people would be aware of a wage figure! Why has this friend of Cullip's only just surfaced, when you have been going on about signing Danny Cullip for weeks?! Or does it take you that long to make a phone call....We are still waiting on your progress with phoning Paul Rogers.

Do we have that money to spend on a defender when we badly need to improve upfront!?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Re: Re: Danny Cullip wanted to come!

mendoza10 said:
we dont need him, hes not the player he was, the youngsters dont need him around, and worst of all, you put this crap on ask the club :nono:

Yeah I tend to agree. Cullip was tremendous for us but he isn't the same player now. Plus with Kuipers in the team we already have one bully, i dont think another one would do the kids any favours.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Yeah, what a joke, we wouldn't waste £3k a week on a player past his best who wouldn't pass a medical so we wouldn't be able to get insurance on him either.

He did well in the past for us but thats gone now, we don't need him.

Sometimes, the past belongs in the past, and some players who were once influencial don't work to the same effect on every team (Cullip's other teams are proof!).

However, the way this thread has been started is so hystrionic, I have to wonder byf - are you Adriodongo in disguise?? :glare: :tosser:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
byf said:

What a ridiculous wind up. At least I hope for your sake it's a wind up.

I would have been very, very disappointed if we had wasted any money on Cullip even if it was just his wages.

Yes he's an Albion legend but nothing close to what we need at the moment.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Lawrenson,Foster and Peter Ward rang the club and said they'd come.My mum heard it from a binman whose sisters ex boyfriends daschund uses the same poodle parlour as the collie of the lady who lives in the next street to somebody quite famous who used to be in that soap about footballers(United)so they should know,and all three had taken out French nationality so they would marcher into the team.

LEGENDS.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
withdeanwombat said:
Lawrenson,Foster and Peter Ward rang the club and said they'd come.My mum heard it from a binman whose sisters ex boyfriends daschund uses the same poodle parlour as the collie of the lady who lives in the next street to somebody quite famous who used to be in that soap about footballers(United)so they should know,and all three had taken out French nationality so they would marcher into the team.

LEGENDS.

could do a job... that binman!!! ???

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
withdeanwombat said:

LEGENDS.

At last, someone whos got some good solid inside information :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't need Cullip need to move forward

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Rubbish..dont need cullip indeed!

Well were so good arnt we????

Allpositions we look crap...forward is priority..but as for saying we dont need him is quite ridiculous.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
byf said:

Allpositions we look crap...forward is priority..but as for saying we dont need him is quite ridiculous.....

So what is the point of bringing back a bully - just so he can bully the youngsters and knock their remaining confidence out of them ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
byf said:

No its not! We are not made of money. Signing a defender now would be like signing Henderson when we did. Priority was always midfield and up front. You are living in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here