Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danns

Stumpy Tim

Fair play to him when he got sent sent off. Instead of jogging across the pitch he walked to the north stand and walked round the pitch right in front of the Albion crowd.

Had some balls doing that considering the grief he got

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Thought the ref pointed that he had to go straight off in the nearest direction, so play wouldn't be held up again. That direction happened to be past the North Stand!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Next to the goal it was the most enjoyable part of the afternoon!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I remember well the inglorious exit of Darren Byfield for Millwall at Withdean a few seasons ago. He was time wasting and being a knob in general when he strolled off the pitch for treatment in front of the north stand. Just as he thought he was being waved back on, up went the board for him to be subbed...I'm sure I saw his jaw visibly drop. Got plenty of stick from the family stand as he walked round in front of us, shoulders slumped on his way back to the bench :lol:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Pulled up his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with writing on, but didn't catch what it said. Would love to know if anyone else did.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If it was 0-0 or they were winning he would have walked across the pitch as they were losing he went off the quickest route so to not waste time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here