Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dan harding

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ummm i dont quite know how to say this...bu..but he w.was g..g...good!

that was tough but my own admittance.

well played dan!:clap: some great runs down the left. more confidence!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
ummm i dont quite know how to say this...bu..but he w.was g..g...good!

that was tough but my own admittance.

well played dan!:clap: some great runs down the left. more confidence!
Yep, the lad looked OK today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was it Dan who got clattered ? If so what happened as it was the other side of the pitch.

We had a birds eye view of Robinson's penalty.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good game from harding. hopefully he can keep it up

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Beach Hut said:
Was it Dan who got clattered ? If so what happened as it was the other side of the pitch.

connely just ran in to him for no reason. then(i dont like to accuse of such a thing) may have, by accident or not, stamped on hardings head.

now im certain his foot landed on his head but was so quick to see if it was deliberate. i dont like to think that a fellow proffesional(even tiatto) would stamp on anothers head.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Only Hammond was off form today. I thought Harding was good today.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Beach Hut said:

Yes it was Dan.He got clattered in retalliation for an earlier offence by Dan that went unpunished.The guy went for Dan and was violent conduct.........should have been a straight red:angry: :angry: :angry: The ref was a complete c**t and i've got the sore throat to prove it!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: Also, if Robinson's wasn't a penalty then surely he should have been booked for diving.NO BLOODY CONSISTENCY WITH REFS THESE DAYS:angry:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
junior said:
Will that be the same Dean Hammond that everyone has been saying all week how excellant he is and should be starting instead of Charlie Oatway??

no. thats the other one :dunce:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
bakesy said:
Yes it was Dan.He got clattered in retalliation for an earlier offence by Dan that went unpunished.The guy went for Dan and was violent conduct.........should have been a straight red:angry: :angry: :angry: The ref was a complete c**t and i've got the sore throat to prove it!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: Also, if Robinson's wasn't a penalty then surely he should have been booked for diving.NO BLOODY CONSISTENCY WITH REFS THESE DAYS:angry:

Was there any contact at all?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
junior said:
Will that be the same Dean Hammond that everyone has been saying all week how excellant he is and should be starting instead of Charlie Oatway??

It was his first off game that I can remember.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Good work from Harding today, hopefully he is getting back to his best.

larus

dougdeep said:
It was his first off game that I can remember.

I'd agree with that.

I though Dan H had a good game today, and I hope he signs a new contract with MM. If LK goes, I don't think he will be as great a loss as I thought earlier in the season. He just hasn't performed as well as I thought he would have done. Saying that, I would still like him to be tried in a free roll behind the front 2 as I think he could be a very good play-maker.

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I though Mcgammon had a much better game today, he held the ball up, ran at players, went down the wings well.

Top marks from me.:clap:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
bakesy said:
Also, if Robinson's wasn't a penalty then surely he should have been booked for diving.NO BLOODY CONSISTENCY WITH REFS THESE DAYS:angry:

This assumption that if it wasn't a penalty it was a dive makes no sense to me. It could just be a fair tackle that resulted in Jake going down. I'm not sticking up for the ref, I think it was a penalty, but it is possible to make a fair challenge, get the ball, have the attacker fall over and not concede a foul either way.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rangdo said:
This assumption that if it wasn't a penalty it was a dive makes no sense to me. It could just be a fair tackle that resulted in Jake going down. I'm not sticking up for the ref, I think it was a penalty, but it is possible to make a fair challenge, get the ball, have the attacker fall over and not concede a foul either way.

Tell that to the referee when a Brighton player does it :angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkie said:
Tell that to the referee when a Brighton player does it :angry:

I'm not making a caase for any specific decision. My point is that just because theres a tackle and the striker goes down doesn't mean there has to be a foul or a dive. Could just be a good tackle and the striker fell over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here