Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D J Campbell..

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Is going to Bristol City, according to ssn, Q.P.R and Bristol City have agreed a fee. Personally I would have been a very happy bunny if we had signed him and i'm more than a bit pissed off that we are still dragging our heels. What the fcuk is going on.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Really Kev? You're pissed off with the Albion? Why didn't you mention it before?

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Does he bring anything different to our squad? I don't think he does, however, is a tryer and will surely score goals at this level.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Really Kev? You're pissed off with the Albion? Why didn't you mention it before?

I'm not pissed off with the Albion. I love my football club. I'm pissed off that today is the first day of the season and we have one striker that the manager appears to want to get rid of and another that I don't really think is all that. And that's it, two strikers.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
I'm not pissed off with the Albion. I love my football club. I'm pissed off that today is the first day of the season and we have one striker that the manager appears to want to get rid of and another that I don't really think is all that. And that's it, two strikers.

I understand your fears but thats a bit harsh on Barnes. However, I think we all know and that includes the club, that we need to sign a striker or two. Simples? obviously not.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Off to Watford, not Bristol City

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What about Adgestein? Hoskins (unless he is on the way out)?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
What about Adgestein? Hoskins (unless he is on the way out)?

What about him???..This guy as never scored a goal for us, NOT ONE!!! and some fools talk about starting him. Bring him on for twenty mins when the game is won, or bring him on for twenty mins when a game is lost. Hopefully he will gain experience and maybe score a couple to get himself up and running as it were. But I can't believe anyone would seriously entertain the idea of starting him. We are in serious shit if we have to start games with a striker, who has never scored a goal. This is the championship we are playing in, not a Sunday pub league.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

There's not much there I disagree with there to be honest although I have more faith in Gus than you appear to.
I also agree with your comments on Toby. I would like to see him succeed but I can't see why some on here rave about him. I have seen nothing yet, to prove that he is good enough at this level.
Would just like to see a bit more positivity from you.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
The biggest problem with english football is the money that has been spent over the past five or more years on signings and wages, agents, players think they can demand way above their station. Gus has openly said that the prices being banded around are to high for average players, and the better players are well and truely out of our price range.
D.J. Campbell would have been a good loan signing till jan window.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here