Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Currie / Harding swap deal?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Read in The Sun today (so it must be true) that Ipswich are trying to sign Dan Harding and are offering Darren Currie as part of the deal!! :lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Damn, I forgot to add if this is fixtures :salute: to mine.

:down:

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
wedstrijden, for those who can understand Dutch.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Dispositivi, for those still feeling an Italian glow from last night.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
gvce26 said:
Read in The Sun today (so it must be true) that Ipswich are trying to sign Dan Harding and are offering Darren Currie as part of the deal!! :lolol: :lolol:

Darren Currie AND a tractorful of money for Dodgy Dan Harding :eek:

Oh well :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wouldn't swap HarDIN for a Chicken Balti , let alone the English Zidane (without the headbutting):bowdown:
_1413690_darrencurrie3010.jpg
:bowdown:

Jim Magilton played against Harding a few times and obviously was impressed by what he saw if he's willing to lose Currie, who had done OK at Ipswich since he left us but I guess ain't getting any younger.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
London Irish said:
Jim Magilton played against Harding a few times and obviously was impressed by what he saw if he's willing to lose Currie, who had done OK at Ipswich since he left us but I guess ain't getting any younger.

I thought Currie played a really important role for Ipswich last season. Seems as if he would be Magiltons type of player as well, no great place but good passer of the ball. Seems Magilton isn't planning on modelling the team the way he used to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here