Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current Stella deal in Sainsburys

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
These deals seem fairly common these days, but Sainsburys are doing three boxes of Stella (20 x 284ml bottles) for £20 at the mo. Less than £7 for twenty bottles is ok by me. Also applies to some 'lesser' beers instore.
:thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
nice!

im gonna get some, drink it all and then beat my wife and children.......

...... what?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Threshers are redoing their 40% off wine offer, which works out cheaper then their 3for2 offer :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
same with crates of 20 cans of strongbow

once my fridge has been emptied of its 12 remaining cans, then that is an offer to get ON

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
when they talk about alcohol issues - this is one. It should be far more expensive to buy stronger beers.

I will probably nip down myself to buy some - but I can tell when my lad and his mates have been drinking Stella (5.2) as opposed to say Fosters.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Does anyone know if this Stella is the real stuff from Belgium or is it the sub-standard crap brewed in Warrington?

I believe you'll find that over in Belgium, the stuff brewed there is generally referred to as "sub-standard crap" as well.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Sainsburys are also doing 20*300ml bottles of Kronenbourg half price at £7.49 a case :drink:

I believe you'll find that over in Belgium, the stuff brewed there is generally referred to as "sub-standard crap" as well.

Not when I worked* there in the 1990's!!

*for the benefit of some on NSC you can replace with: 'was an economic migrant' if you prefer. I also don't speak Flemish and used to send money home to the UK.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Has no-one picked you up on your maths yet?

60 bottles of Stella: £20

£20/60 = 33p a bottle

Unless you make it otherwise Bozza :D

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
These deals seem fairly common these days, but Sainsburys are doing three boxes of Stella (20 x 284ml bottles) for £20 at the mo. Less than £7 for twenty bottles is ok by me. Also applies to some 'lesser' beers instore.
:thumbsup:

Fantastic price.
Have they actually got any though :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here