Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curbs is coming home

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm getting so bored of all these negative WINS. The negative way we bored our way to a FOUR nil win at the Valley, was SO tedious. Not to mention the TIRESOME THREE nil win at Peterborough. Saturday's FIVE nil win was so negative it was untrue. If only we could play exciting, attractive, attacking football like Charlton, (who have conceded FOUR goals to teams playing with TEN men in the last week..)

Dec 24, 2010
And we're so lucky the league isn't decided on number of songs, cor those ferocious fans we heard at the Valley would have 'em running away with it!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else HATE Spain and their NEGATIVE football?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I do believe the % for managers who successfully return to their former clubs and emmunlate the success of their first stint is quite low.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
of all people you lot should know players under achieve to get a manager sacked.

Do you HONESTLY think that?

Personally I think you have a squad of particularly average league one players, who are currently OVER-achieving. Racon is the only one who can put his foot on the ball, and your top scorer is your left back, courtesy of HUNDREDS of penalties.

Baffling decision, which the rest of league One is chuckling at.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
of all people you lot should know players under achieve to get a manager sacked.

Of course, players play shit to get rid of the manager. How silly of me, is that why the mighty Charlton failed to beat us when 1-0 up against 10 men for 83 minutes :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hang on.

Does this mean Charlton are going to try stealing sets of fans again (by running coaches) from those Charlton supporting areas like Kent and Sussex when they were in the prem?

Wasnt Curbs interviewed TWICE for the Villa job but they chose Houllier instead. Cant see him going to Charlton again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here