Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cup that

jewell

Banned
Mar 11, 2004
I always thought you were just an inoffensive knob-end team of not much consequence to anyone going nowhere and done nothing.
However a geezer in the pub last night claims you actually played in an FA cup final in 1983. I thought he was having a larf but no he says its straight up.
Apparently you shared four goals with Man Ure. Obviously they got four and you lot got feck all. How the hell did you ever get to a final?
Still I'm backing Fat Sweaty to take you to the bottom this season.
Oh. maybe that was the wrong choice of word. I know some of you shirt lifters get excited at the thought of bottom. Don't want to make it too hard for you.
Can you get that ground sorted out sharpish.
How can you expect decent football fans to visit that shithole.
Get the begging bowl out again.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
All right, you win. How much for the Big Issue these days?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I dunno, it worked for me, all that talk of sweaty bottoms has made my trousers burst with excitement.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
:yawn: So what was his name then, oh by the way there was only one FA cup final in 1983 so he played in the FA cup final in 1983

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"Cup that" - that is genius!

Hahaaa, "cup that"....hahaaa

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Priceless Jewell.

I thank you.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
There were two Cup Finals in 1983.

Bellotti, please get rid of that avatar. It's put me off my sarnie.

The only decent thing to come out of Wigan, apart from the roads and railways, was the Pier and even that wasn't a proper one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry, I must be missing something here. Do we actually give a toss about Wigan Athletic ? Cos on my "Complete Indifference" list, Wigan are nestling somewhere between the National Rug-Weaving Championships, and the colour of bottle banks in Luton.

Clearly nobody else in Lanacashire could give a flying f*** at a rolling donut about them either, hence this slightly sad and futile attempt to strike up some kind of pointless rivalry with a club thats 250 miles away.

Jewel. Mate. Surely, SURELY you have something more worthwhile to be doing with your life right now. Please say you do, cos at the moment I just feel so embarrassed for you.

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Does jewell really think that Wigan are a serious team!! ha ha!!
What the f*ck have Wigan ever done then?
The Albion have experienced four years in the top flight,played in two fa cup finals and sell out of home match tickets on a regular basis-achievements that Wigan fans can only dream of!

:lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In Wigan's defence - 5-0 against Palace last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here