Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cup Fever

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone else really looking forward to this evenings game??

What with the superb result on Sunday, welcoming our new manager in his first home game and all the magic of the F.A Cup, should be a bumper audience at Withdean tonight.

After Wycombes six goal drubbing at Huddersfield I hope we can continue where we left off on Sunday, and keep confidence high.

What with a very winnable home game awaiting in the next round we can all be forgiven for dreaming of a plum tie in the Third Round against one of the Premier League giants.

:ascarf:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i have been whirlwinded by the cup fever SWEEPING brighton crodonilson:clap2: and am predicting a 5-0 bha win infront of a 7,000 audience,a perfect way to prepare for the clash of the titans saturday when Leeds United visit.up the al

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
I am hoping It will be a case of the few thousand being able to say.....I was there when.....
Hopefully a high scoring win but could be unhappily suprised?:blush:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Lets not get carried away with the 3rd round yet, we still have to play atleast 2 games of football before we can get there!!!

Anyone remember mansfield a few years ago?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can't say I'm excited but would be very pleased to get through to the next round and gain a bit more confidence.

It' a shame Gus will have his first game in charge against shit opposition in shit weather in what many now deem a shit cup

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
i have been whirlwinded by the cup fever SWEEPING brighton crodonilson:clap2: and am predicting a 5-0 bha win infront of a 7,000 audience,a perfect way to prepare for the clash of the titans saturday when Leeds United visit.up the al

Have just got my ticket and it sounds like tonights turnout will be poor ....I think they are expecting less than 3500. It may be a bump down to earth for Gus after Sundays excellent turnout. Shame cos I am well up for it and assumed that was a common feeling ........will still take the 5-0 though!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can't say I'm excited but would be very pleased to get through to the next round and gain a bit more confidence.

It' a shame Gus will have his first game in charge against shit opposition in shit weather in what many now deem a shit cup

:clap2::clap2: In front of a crowd of 4,201 :thumbsup::lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:clap2::clap2: In front of a crowd of 4,201 :thumbsup::lolol:
Welcome to the CAULDRON that is Withdean Stadium, Gus.

Let me introduce you to the fans at half time. This one here is Krispies. He likes to shout whilst holding his ear. Ignore that block down there, they'll piss you off over time. THey're fat, gobby and know little. Oooh but see that woman, lacking in style to the extent that she's actually *wearing* that hideous free t-shirt that makes you look like a mong? That's Sarah Watts.

:thumbsup:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick

Let me introduce you to the fans at half time. This one here is Krispies. He likes to shout whilst holding his ear. Ignore that block down there, they'll piss you off over time. THey're fat, gobby and know little. Oooh but see that woman, lacking in style to the extent that she's actually *wearing* that hideous free t-shirt that makes you look like a mong? That's Sarah Watts.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

How cruel! Also you forgot us old crumblies with our thermos flasks.:(

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone

:laugh: we need more of this on the board after the optimism of the last 3 days!!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Having a look at the online ticket system it looks like tonight will have more of a JPT flavour to it with a crowd of about 2,000!

Top work on the ticket prices Mr Brown!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Have just got my ticket and it sounds like tonights turnout will be poor ....I think they are expecting less than 3500. It may be a bump down to earth for Gus after Sundays excellent turnout. Shame cos I am well up for it and assumed that was a common feeling ........will still take the 5-0 though!

Club site - Tickets: "Ticket line open until 7pm" "Book online until kick-off"

Availability at 17:55: (not very official)

Attachments

• tickets bha vs Wycombe 18-Nov-09 1755.jpg
    tickets bha vs Wycombe 18-Nov-09 1755.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 77

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Shit Cup? Cannot agree with that. It is the highest level we are likely to have the chance to play at for some years to come. Crap cups are LDV/Full Members/paint/piss pot trophy and League Cup/Milk Cup/Carling Cup or whatever. the only Clubs not interested in the FA Cup are the big four who think they are too big for English football anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here