Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cup Fever

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I don't know what the general feeling in Brighton and Hove is but anyone else got it like me??

Really looking forward to tonight, the opportunity to forget our dissapointing League form and cheer our boys onto Wembley.

We've had an impressive run in this competition and it would be a great achievement getting to the premiere lower league cup competitions final and a great boost for the club in terms of revenue and the glory and prestige of being JPT winners.

One game at a time though, 90 minutes from Wembley and I am sure it will be a tense affair with the sides locked together at 0-0 but I have faith Mickey and the boys will come through.

Come on boys, you can do it!!

:clap2:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I can't wait... I just need to find somewhere in Wolverhampton with Sky Sports on the tellybox and I will be sorted. Reality is that Tuesday night is student night, so most places will be chosing to play crappy music videos over their tellybox's instead.

Justin.tv anyone?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am really looking forward to tonight in the sense i think it will be a cracking atmosphere, but i am bricking it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I can't wait... I just need to find somewhere in Wolverhampton with Sky Sports on the tellybox and I will be sorted. Reality is that Tuesday night is student night, so most places will be chosing to play crappy music videos over their tellybox's instead.

Justin.tv anyone?

Tap & Spile will have it on.

:thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
me and my little mate ashley hatton have been buzzing on this for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON THE ALBION:clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm going to the Old Vic THEATRE tonight with my wife. Should be a CRACKER.

*double booked* :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I don't care about Mickey tonight, I'm not coming to voice my concerns, I'm forgetting about the rest of the season.. This is a completely seperate thing in my eyes. Come on lads!!

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
I'm really looking forward to this game, cause I dont get to go to many games me.

Getting the train back to MK this afternoon, go home, see the family, get some of my mum's lovely home cooked dinner :thumbsup: Then off to the game with my dad and brothers, watch us thrash luton, then back to our local for a couple of late beers. Puurfec.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No, I don't have 'Cup Fever' and to be quite honest I don't want it, sounds quite nasty and I don't want to have to go to the doctors, she might try and feel me again... Is there a home fix cure?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I can not wait to be in the full away end, low roof electric atmosphere, HOPEFULLY celebrating a win and a trip to Wembley

COME ON THE ALBION!!!!
:albion2::yahoo::banana::flameboun:bounce:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I can not wait to be in the full away end, low roof electric atmosphere, HOPEFULLY celebrating a win and a trip to Wembley

COME ON THE ALBION!!!!
:albion2::yahoo::banana::flameboun:bounce:

The Atmosphere was pretty good at the end of last season there, circumstances were VERY different but lets do our part and then its down the players!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
The Atmosphere was pretty good at the end of last season there, circumstances were VERY different but lets do our part and then its down the players!

And now it's midweek, in the semi final 2nd leg and on TV and there are more of us than last time(despite lots of armchair fans on the coaches) so should really be much louder than last year
:ascarf::yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here