Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip out - Zamora in

N

Nwanko

Just heard this "more than a rumour" rumour...

West Ham want Cullip and part of the deal would be Bobby coming home.

Anyone else heard this?

<hides>

D

Deleted User X18H

This was suggested to me by a West Ham in the office this morning and was discussed on friday night.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Well, considering Bobby is worth more than Cullip and we haven't got any money to make up the difference I would say couBOLLOCKSgh

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Complete and utter bollocks I'm afraid. For a start why would West Ham want Cullip? And secondly as Rangdo points out Zamora would be worth considerably more than DC.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why must people constantly torment us with rumours of Bobby's return? :(

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
chez said:
If the reports are correct though and stoke have offered £300k for BZ then there isnt a lot of a price difference.

Reports reshmortz. Who was it? The Star? The News of the World? Bobby is worth considerably more than DC and even if, as you say, there is only a small difference WE STILL COULDN'T MAKE IT UP, WE'RE BROKE.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Originally posted by Seagull over NZ

Because Christian Dailly and Tomas Repka are pants??

And Danny Cullip is their answer? Over 30 with his injury problems and not yet a proven Championship player, not really the answer for a team hoping on a return to the Premiership. Not having a dig at DC because he's been fantastic for us but I'm sure West Ham have much higher targets.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Silent Bob said:
Why must people constantly torment us with rumours of Bobby's return? :(

Because at the Albion, he was brilliant, happy and loved.

Although I don't like to say, as I respect the man too much to rub it in, but elsewhere he has been ...

rubbish, miserable and not liked

But I can't see West Ham wanting Cuillip.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Fluffster said:
And Danny Cullip is their answer? Over 30 with his injury problems and not yet a proven Championship player, not really the answer for a team hoping on a return to the Premiership. Not having a dig at DC because he's been fantastic for us but I'm sure West Ham have much higher targets.

Cullip is only 28.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Brighton1 said:
Cullips house is up for sale! what does that tell you? and that is fact not bull shit.

He's looking to buy a new house? :rolleyes:

Fair enough I didn't realise DC was only 28, but still he's not proven in this division let alone ready to take a step up to the Premiership which is of course where West Ham are hoping to return to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here