Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip conspiracy theory

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it possible that we actually want shot of DC to free up wages for a class striker, seeing as we have quite a few options to cover for DC and I assume he is close to being our top earner???

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I heard Cullip recently had had a big bust up with Dick Knight. When Dick offered him the new contract last week, Cullip basically told him where to go as he had left it far far too late. I also heard he had a few choice words to say about how he was running the club.

A bit unfair if true, but I can see both sides on that.

Last edited:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Not unfair at all! Dick probablly offered in £1.50 a week and a tin of beans, at this rate we will have about 7 professionals at the club next season!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
A source close to club has advised me Henry may be tempted!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
On SCR today they said that Danny was offered a contract, worth more than anyone else in the squad.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
GUNTER said:
I heard Cullip recently had had a big bust up with Dick Knight. When Dick offered him the new contract last week, Cullip basically told him where to go as he had left it far far too late. I also heard he had a few choice words to say about how he was running the club.
He's not the first player to do that. I know that Bobby Z also wasn't very complimentary about our beloved chairman just before he left

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Players always think they're worth more money so when they leave a club to get more money, it is fair to say they might be slightly bitter at the bloke who couldn't give him that money.

But at the end of the day, if we aint got the money, we aint got the money.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
MM was going to drop Cullip. Now he has found a way out.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
A source close to club has advised me Henry may be tempted!

Lenny Henry?, Now he'd be a brilliant target man. the only problem would be the choice of what to shoot him with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here