Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip at Warwick Services

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Did Cullip play against Port Vale friday night?

Reason I ask, is that I went to Wales on friday for the weekend and am 99.5% sure that at lunchtime when I walked into the entrance of Warwick Services (M40) Cullip was walking out.

The services were northbound so he was definately NOT heading for Brighton!

Might be something, might be nothing, but was he at the game, either in a playing or viewing capacity?

If he did play, then I'm going to look a bit foolish, but he obviously has an identical twin somewhere in the Midlands!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Let's 'Ave A Winnah!

Attachments

• gollum1_800x600.jpg
    gollum1_800x600.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 421

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
There is a player around (possibly in 1st division and based in Midlands?) who looks very like Cullip - but I've forgotten his name and who he plays for - not very helpful!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm 100% positive I saw him in the bar after the game.

It could have been DannyCullipLookalike tho !

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
jazzy said:
There is a player around (possibly in 1st division and based in Midlands?) who looks very like Cullip - but I've forgotten his name and who he plays for - not very helpful!
Robert Page - Sheff Utd?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Well I saw "him" around 1pm so conceivably he could have easily got to where he was going and back to Brighton before kickoff time

I just thought someone may have heard something on the grapevine about a possible transfer and this would have jogged their memory!

(But personally, I don't want him to go anywhere!!)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
PS Give me some credit, seen DC in the flesh 100 plus times, I know what Page looks like, and it was definately not Robert Page!!:)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Not at all Berks, I was just a bit surprised to see our club captain in the Midlands on the same day as the club have a home game, and I thought, as NSC is the font of all knowledge, that someone may know of a transfer whisper regarding DC

But as stated earlier I have no desire to see him leave, just being nosey I guess

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
He is injured and its common for players not to be at the game when so.:)
Or maybe he was supposed to be at home,but decided to go for a spin etc.:lolol:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I wasn't aware that he was injured, hence the shock of walking past him at Warwick Services and thinking "shouldn't he be with the rest of the team in Brighton eating his chicken pasta lunch (or whatever they feed the players these days!)"

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Ernest said:
Cullip should rot in the reserves

:lol:

Oh dear. There is a point Ernie, when your wind-ups aren't going to work, and that you will jsut get laughed at. Comment's like Cullip for the reserves are a great example!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here