Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace season ticket video

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cant grumble at any team wanting to promote itself via the 12 monthly instalment route ....... Bittert rivals or not , that is clungeworthy .

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I am a robot and will say anything put infront of me in a monotone with just a hint of Aussie accent. I cannot remember one line of text and read it naturally. I cannot garner ANY passion for the heap of shit club I play for. That is all

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
What a pathetic video, no one is gonna buy with that comedy show. Maybe put the video on groupon,

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So did I, my brother punched me in the face in the excitement. :lolol:

Well fortunately for me it was due to that although I virtually squeezed the life out of Mini

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
From a videographers perspective that is horrendous. No lighting, at all. The chroma keying is awful. They used a mic, but rather than feed it up their shirts they just clipped it on their collar. Woeful. It needs ripping up and starting again. If that is a front facing selling tool Palace are in big trouble.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
From a videographers perspective that is horrendous. No lighting, at all. The chroma keying is awful. They used a mic, but rather than feed it up their shirts they just clipped it on their collar. Woeful. It needs ripping up and starting again. If that is a front facing selling tool Palace are in big trouble.

Funniest thing I've seen for a long time :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here