Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace planning double raid on rivals Brighton (Merged Thread)

HansIsALiar

Banned
Jul 24, 2013
Can one of the mods just ban Glenn Murray/the Rock/Seaside Eagle/ HansIsALiar. He has to be the biggest palace cock going and that's saying something.

The Rock? Unfortunately I don't spend nearly enough time in the gym to even look like Dwayne Johnson. More's the pity :down:

On topic though, I wouldn't really want Ashley Barnes or Lua Lua. He's just a poor mans Bolasie. Would love to sign Bridcutt though as we will be rotating our midfield a lot this season and he could be useful if you're realistic with your price. Whether Tony would sell him to us is another matter entirely though. If you were willing to let Ulloa go as well...

Last edited:

I feel sorry for that young Spanish U20 player that signed for Palace. He was shown a video of the Palace win at the Amex, the bit just after Brighton should have gone 2-0 up. He was under the impression that the Amex was Palace's ground, was under the impression that Zaha would be playing next season in the team, and was under the impression that top players would want to sign for Palace.
Sadly he was unaware that his new team were played off the park in the first leg, got smashed the last time they played at the Amex........and that his new home ground was an old converted cow shed surrounded by a run down area.
The only chance he has is to play out of his skin and hope a decent club come in for him asap.

That's got to be the most pathetic post I've ever seen, we've won 2 out of 3 games at the Amex scored 5 times and got to Wembley how can that be out played??:p
You lot would feel much better about the defeat if like Wheeler says Palace deserved the victory:D Seems loads of fans like this go to the Amex dont they?

Good video from him tho, always makes me happy:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSHX3KXcJc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj36KFIoXvA

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The article doesn't say that, Glenn is expected to be back before Christmas!

You passed up on Murray because you didn't think he was worth the money. He scored THIRTY GOALS IN ONE SEASON and got us promoted to the Premier League. :O
On Dobbie, I really can't understand why you didn't like him. He was fantastic for us at the end of last season and he was one of the best players on the pitch when we played Lazio last week.

Well done for catching me though. I'm a "plastic 10k glory fan" who probably had a season ticket before you were born.

Yes. December is the club physios current opinion on when Glenn will be ready. His surgery went well and his rehab so far has been going brilliantly.

No mention of the bet? So ur an older bloke and still won't pay up... Even worse.

Ps No player gets a team promoted single handedly

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The article doesn't say that, Glenn is expected to be back before Christmas!

The article says "most of the season", December would be "half of the season", so while the article doesn't say he is out for all of the season, it implies later than December.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yep, must admit " under the impression that top players would want to sign for Palace." was a bit tongue in cheek.

They've now signed a French player called Blancmange. Elsewhere Wurzel tells the press that he isn't a football manager he is a comedian.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
The article says "most of the season", December would be "half of the season", so while the article doesn't say he is out for all of the season, it implies later than December.

He seems to be making good progress. Was running on the treadmill yesterday

HdQy5a4l.jpg

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Would take anything around £1m of your cash for KLL. Easily replaceable, bit part inconsistent player.

Barnes is a strange one, but I am not sure he'd go anyway.

If they throw 8 million quid at Gayle then I would want at least 5 or 6 time that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The Rock? Unfortunately I don't spend nearly enough time in the gym to even look like Dwayne Johnson. More's the pity :down:

On topic though, I wouldn't really want Ashley Barnes or Lua Lua. He's just a poor mans Bolasie. Would love to sign Bridcutt though as we will be rotating our midfield a lot this season and he could be useful if you're realistic with your price. Whether Tony would sell him to us is another matter entirely though. If you were willing to let Ulloa go as well...

When we're dealing with a team that makes figures up as they go along, I'd hope this is unlikely

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

From BBC site:
Crystal Palace boss Ian Holloway says he is not a comedian and is no longer going to be funny.

are you taking over then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here