Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace planning double raid on rivals Brighton (Merged Thread)

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Bolasie. Won't be at palace much longer though, I'd have thought (isn't very good)

That's the one, thought he looked dangerous at times when we played him. I wouldn't be sad to see Lua Lua to go, if we could get a decent fee for him it'd be worth it and hopefully Oscar will know some Spanish flair maestro winger.

If that fails, raid Swansea or look for Irish internationals which appears to be our policy at the moment.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Very good :clap2:

Actually, y'know, he isn't dissimilar to our Kaz. Can't see why palace would want an identikit Bolasie in their squad. Perhaps we should do a trade? Don't suppose anyone would notice the difference.

We wont go for kaz .

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Very good :clap2:

Actually, y'know, he isn't dissimilar to our Kaz. Can't see why palace would want an identikit Bolasie in their squad. Perhaps we should do a trade? Don't suppose anyone would notice the difference.

They don't look that similar, do they? :wink:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
66556587.gif

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If he ends up leaving for whatever reason, he'll always be fondly remembered for flooring Bruno with an incredible shoulder barge.
...and not much else. Another rubbish player.

No Murray or Zaha this year and that defence of yours :lolol:. This season is going to be hilarious, I might even start watching match of the day again.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

I shouldn't laugh, but that is hilarious.

How can you say that in all seriousness? he scored two against you to knock you out, are you that stupid and DELUDED

Like most of NSC, I think when it comes to TheMajor, it's kind of. Nod, smile and carry on. Zaha did pretty well in pre-season for Man Utd. That's an honest, unbiased view. Honest...

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
...and not much else. Another rubbish player.

No Murray or Zaha this year and that defence of yours :lolol:. This season is going to be hilarious, I might even start watching match of the day again.

It'd be foolish to get aggressive in my response, because ultimately it's going to be a struggle. We're already taking some crumbs of comfort over your disastrous start to the season though.

Bolasie is decent enough, got in The Championship team of the year so on the basis that KLL is worth £1 million from some of the comments on here, Yannick has to be worth a lot more.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It'd be foolish to get aggressive in my response, because ultimately it's going to be a struggle. We're already taking some crumbs of comfort over your disastrous start to the season though.

Bolasie is decent enough, got in The Championship team of the year so on the basis that KLL is worth £1 million from some of the comments on here, Yannick has to be worth a lot more.
You forgot the £160m. Never forget the £160m.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Like most of NSC, I think when it comes to TheMajor, it's kind of. Nod, smile and carry on. Zaha did pretty well in pre-season for Man Utd. That's an honest, unbiased view. Honest...

Thanks, regardless of who he played for I am sure that he will be a great player. He was certainly to good for us but it was nice to have him while it lasted and we made some decent money. Either way he will go on and be a great player, thats just my opinion

How can you say that in all seriousness? he scored two against you to knock you out, are you that stupid and DELUDED

How many goals did Zahaha score all season and how many assists? - very little. His woeful late showing for England this week only confirmed that he is the most overrated player in recent times. Man U may turn him into a decent player but he certainly isn't one yet. You seem to forget that you had to make the Prem via the play-offs after a dreadful later season performance - where were Zahaha & Bolasie then ? where were they on St.Patricks Day ?

Someone stick up a vid of Spanish Daves goal on perpetual replay - at least that had an end result .

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
How many goals did Zahaha score all season and how many assists? - very little. His woeful late showing for England this week only confirmed that he is the most overrated player in recent times. Man U may turn him into a decent player but he certainly isn't one yet. You seem to forget that you had to make the Prem via the play-offs after a dreadful later season performance - where were Zahaha & Bolasie then ? where were they on St.Patricks Day ?

Someone stick up a vid of Spanish Daves goal on perpetual replay - at least that had an end result .

You are totally deluded, When do you start back at school

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013

You seem to forget you got spanked in the play offs and didn't make the Prem at all :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It'd be foolish to get aggressive in my response, because ultimately it's going to be a struggle. We're already taking some crumbs of comfort over your disastrous start to the season.

:lolol: your season hasn't started yet and those crumbs of comfort will become sighs of despair as we win and you lose (read get played off the park) more often than not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here