Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace F.C

chadbasher

Nov 2, 2009
now its all done and dusted glad you bandits have got your act together and are rekindling the rivalry, p.s grow some bollox and come and have a drink around sunny se25 give clapham a miss this time:wanker:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Cheers. Well done for dragging your sorry arse thro; another season of disappointment and underachieving in true chav fashion. Well, are you really looking forward to being overtaken by us after admittedly being superior for a while? How does it feel to anticipate another dull season of mediocrity?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dougie Freedom - the Messiah? Don't make me laugh. Give me Gus anyday. Mid-table tediocrity all the way for our friends from the north next season as we soar up the table.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Crippled will see what we are all about from this moment on-Withdean Brighton is all some of their's know

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
now its all done and dusted glad you bandits have got your act together and are rekindling the rivalry, p.s grow some bollox and come and have a drink around sunny se25 give clapham a miss this time:wanker:
At least we turned up at your place, you couldn't even sell out for your last visit to Brighton.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

iF YOU HATE PALACE STANDUP!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 6 points we take off Palace will send them down :laugh:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Alice Alice, who the fook r Alice

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I have just puked at the thought of drinking in SE25, why do you think we drink away from your shit pit of a ground? It isn't because we are scared of you that's for sure. It's because you live in such a hole, that not even you're own fans drink there. Now kindly piss off, as I am sure you don't want to miss you're favourite TV show 'My big fat pikey marriage to my own sister'.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Havn't seen recent scores - do you mean palace have done another Harry Houdini act and look like they are going to stay up ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I know you lot don't get out much, but Clapham Junction isn't in Clapham.

(I haven't had a chance to post that for ages...:lol:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here