Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Athletics Stadium

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hypothetical question (possibly). If our friends from the north find themselves groundless would this be an option for them? Tidy little venue.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
crystal-palace-athletics-stadium-24406_016_1705209.jpg

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Most of the skin off both my knees is embedded in that astroturf pitch to the right of the stadium - memories.

I hope Palarse don't play there as they can say without arguement their athetics track is better than ours - (but only for one season). It looks better than it did in the late 90's when I went there regularly, has it been done up recently?

Palace will end up at the New Den or the Valley or (and this would be brilliant) - Gillingham.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've been saying this for a long time but the stadium is in Bromley and not Croydon and Bromley Council are like Lewes, they don't want a football stadium in fact they don't want a stadium full stop. The fact that the transport links include the tram system and soon London Overground makes it valuable real estate.

It grieves me that millions have been spent on the new Olympic stadium when they could have saved a fortune by redeveloping Crystal Palace.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
cpground.jpg

We need this so so bad. But its never going to happen. :(

That is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here