Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon Bloke - McLean in the 93rd

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'll do it for him

The reason PM , is that all our fans are whinging aresholes, thousands have deserted us for saturday shopping . The team is a shambles but this is prob due to the fact that they are forced to live in an absolute shit hole. We are envious of Brighton and their away support, the 5k they brought here has really stayed with most of us in our hearts. We only took 550 to them which again woke most fans up to the fact we are tin pot. We are in for a relagation scrap but no one gives a shit as we are inbreds. We like it on Brightons board as we feel like we belong somewhere.

I think this saves him the job

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dougal said:
I'll do it for him

The reason PM , is that all our fans are whinging aresholes, thousands have deserted us for saturday shopping . The team is a shambles but this is prob due to the fact that they are forced to live in an absolute shit hole. We are envious of Brighton and their away support, the 5k they brought here has really stayed with most of us in our hearts. We only took 550 to them which again woke most fans up to the fact we are tin pot. We are in for a relagation scrap but no one gives a shit as we are inbreds. We like it on Brightons board as we feel like we belong somewhere.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't have put it better if I'd tried.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Dougal said:
I'll do it for him

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Perry. We lost do I care? No, as my Grandads funeral was more important to me. There are far worse things in life than losing a game of football. Anyway ,another League 1 fixture for you on Saturday. :lolol:

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Croydonbloke said:
another League 1 fixture for you on Saturday. :lolol:

Watch what you say about League One.....

Don't want to leave anything that we could start to bounce in April/May :clap2:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Dougal said:
I'll do it for him

:lol: I love it! 5k at Selhurst? You were either very pissed or all those blows to your head from your brown belt grading have got to you! You had just under 3k at our place and the tin pot jibe coming from a Brighton fan has cheered me up no end. You have won a couple of games against Boston, Huddersfield and MK Dons well done if that makes you feel superior to us than carry on but on every level you are light years behind and do you know what you know it! :wave:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:
:lol: I love it! 5k at Selhurst? You were either very pissed or all those blows to your head from your brown belt grading have got to you! You had just under 3k at our place and the tin pot jibe coming from a Brighton fan has cheered me up no end. You have won a couple of games against Boston, Huddersfield and MK Dons well done if that makes you feel superior to us than carry on but on every level you are light years behind and do you know what you know it! :wave:
Another piece of excellence from SJLM. keep up the good work. :clap:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Croydonbloke said:
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Perry. We lost do I care? No, as my Grandads funeral was more important to me. There are far worse things in life than losing a game of football. Anyway ,another League 1 fixture for you on Saturday. :lolol:

Mate i am so sorry to hear about your loss, hope you and yours are ok.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Peter Taylor.

Albion Legend.

The fact that you are jumping up and down about who is more crap should tell you that there is some panic setting in up there!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Mate i am so sorry to hear about your loss, hope you and yours are ok.
Cheers mate. We are fine and he was in a great deal of pain, so pleased he is at rest and the suffering is over.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Peter Taylor.

Albion Legend.

The fact that you are jumping up and down about who is more crap should tell you that there is some panic setting in up there!!

No one is jumping up and down mate facts are facts, for 21 years you have been nowhere near palace and when we have a bad patch and for once you win a couple of games everyone goes into overdrive. No one goes up or down in at the end of October still 31 games to play, just thought i would remind you!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
See what I mean.

You must be getting just the teensiest bit concerned though mate, looking over your shoulder at the long drop??

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:

I wouldnt call 14 places light years the way things are going , and even if it was 3k , surely better in the week than 550 on a weekend ? wouldnt you argree ?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Dougal said:
I wouldnt call 14 places light years the way things are going , and even if it was 3k , surely better in the week than 550 on a weekend ? wouldnt you argree ?

Mate i'm not going to go through the shit Palace fans had to go through to get a ticket at your hovel, just to say most of them gave up!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Dougal said:

And it proves a couple of things does it not? The rivalry unfortuantely means a lot more to you than it does to our fans at present and i am the first to agree Selhurst needs a facelift quickly but at least you had a decent view of the game, were under cover and didn't need binoculars to see anything!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here