Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd v Port Vale next week

Crowd v Portvale

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just remembered the ticket offer, so ignoring what i said in the poll, 7200 sounds about right

1066gull

i wont be attending

i will be back in f***ing wolvo, and not a moment to soon

planning luton and bristol rovers and possibly the play-offs away fixture if were in it

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The price and the fact that we are aiming for the playoffs will help.
There will be a Canadian and a Swedish fan flying in for this match.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think the audience will be 7,048 including 88 from PV.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just to clarify the poll: do you mean the number of spectators actually in the ground or the officially declared attendance? Cos the latter has been stretching credibility to breaking point recently ???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just to clarify the poll: do you mean the number of spectators actually in the ground or the officially declared attendance? Cos the latter has been stretching credibility to breaking point recently ???

Agree completely. It's been laughable of late. Just hope the VATman doesn't read NSC.

An auditor mate of mine told me a rumour that when Sir Matt Busby was managing Manure one of the gates was unofficially known as the Busby gate as the dosh from that one would go straight to certain club employees as back handers. Apparently a common practice for clubs back in the days when Leeds were a big club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
8035 - people will turn up as you'll need ticket stubs to deffo get a seat at Wembley (if we manage to get there.) As STH's will be asking for 6 tickets each , ticket stubs will have the next priority.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here