Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowborough Athletic v Albion Reserves - Weds 6 August K.O. 7.45pm

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I will be in attendance, along with other various members of the JBRA.

For all you real ales fiends out there, remember that Dave the Landlord at The Coopers Arms in Crowborough would love to see you all before the game for a pint or two.

:thumbsup:

Does Dave the Landlord allow colours in his establishment?

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
He actively encourages it.

He said on Sunday night that his dream would be that if everyone wore various football shirts on Wednesday, so that it created a kind of pub equivilant of Fans United. He is thinking of renaming Wednesday evening Pubs United.

That's the sort of ambition ALL landlords should show these days!

I think we need to actively spread the word around the 'Boro - we could call it a "Pub Crawl"

We could be on to something here!

:ascarf: Pubs United will never be defeated! :ascarf:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Is Arthur venturing along to abuse Micky Adams?

Liz and I might pop along as not that far from us. I assume we can park at the ground, but it will it be safe or will we need to pay the JBRA protection money to look after it??

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour

Liz and I might pop along as not that far from us. I assume we can park at the ground, but it will it be safe or will we need to pay the JBRA protection money to look after it??

I believe that Arthur will indeed be present. He will be wearing his Falmer No t shirt :p

There is limited parking at the ground.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House

You will never have to pay the JBRA protection money for anything and I will personally make sure that you are able to park in the car park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here