Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts-Bridcutt

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I've got a few Brighton supporting mates at work, one of them is convinced that we're going back in for Andrew Crofts ??? He seems to think that Bridcutt could be part of the deal also.

I'd rather keep Bridcutt and get Crofts back on a season long loan. But I said to him I won't believe anything until it happens, has anyone else heard this?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sounds like another one from "Football Transfers"

Take no notice. Of course we could sell Bridcutt if a big offer comes in and he decides he wants to go but not by any other choice and Crofts is not a swap for him - totally different player in almost every respect. To some degree I could see Crofty as a squad player but I'm not sure he would be at the top of our list because he lacks height and he would have to come back for less than he left for - Gus is too proud to pay more for him :)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'd like to see Crofts back. The last year or two hasn't been as fun without a useless Albion player to DESPISE and actively throw abuse at during matches. He'd fit the bill perfectly.

I hope you're joking.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id bloody love Crofts back, him with Bridders and Trotter battling it out for the 2 central positions would be ideal :)

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Unless he gets a better offer Crofts will be back here next season. He does not want to sit on the bench or rot in the reserves any longer. Come back Gary, stick to who you know best.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Unless he gets a better offer Crofts will be back here next season. He does not want to sit on the bench or rot in the reserves any longer. Come back Gary, stick to who you know best.

Come home Gary, and bring that nice Arnold with you.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Crofts back would be great. Wonder if other Norwich squad players would be exactly what we need? They are surely trying to do more than just stay up next season and we are looking for players who did the job a year ago but now don't get a game.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

So we've made him an offer then? Hmmm, interesting...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think that would be a great signing. He can do the business at both ends of the pitch. If (big if) its true then I think that would be a great bit of business, even if we do pay more for him than we sold him for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here