Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crimewatch

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
It's horrible -- just watched it on TV. I'm staggered to think that some men find it OK to be as violent as that.

I'm going to get horribly Guardian-reading here, but does anyone think the rise in popularity of mags such as Zoo and Nuts, in which ordinary ladies take off their clothes and profess to liking a shag on car bonnets? It makes boys think that all women want that sort of thing.

I'm not sure if it's quite right.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Let us get him, NSC. There is bound to be someone that might have seen him.....

Attachments

• crim.jpg
    crim.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 487

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Didn't see Crimewatch but have read through the link above.

Truly horrible, obviously, but what on earth was the girl thinking wandering off to an underground carpark with a complete stranger based on a 5 minute dance?

Or am I woefully out of touch with the kids?

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Bozza said:
Truly horrible, obviously, but what on earth was the girl thinking wandering off to an underground carpark with a complete stranger based on a 5 minute dance?

It's a good question. But even if she ill-advisedly did so, it doesn't make it ok to rape her....

desprateseagull said:
can mobile phones records be checked, for anyone using a phone in that area, at the time?

eliminating anyone decent & innocent, whoever remains better watch out.
That's a good point. If they can't check records for stuff like this, the law needs to be changed pronto. With only four or five mobile operators in the UK, it wouldn't take long to create a useful-looking list from which to work.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
It's horrible -- just watched it on TV. I'm staggered to think that some men find it OK to be as violent as that.

I'm going to get horribly Guardian-reading here, but does anyone think the rise in popularity of mags such as Zoo and Nuts, in which ordinary ladies take off their clothes and profess to liking a shag on car bonnets? It makes boys think that all women want that sort of thing.

I'm not sure if it's quite right.

IMO the answer is no.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bozza said:
Didn't see Crimewatch but have read through the link above.

It is extremely naive and I am sure alcohol would have played it's part in this. I guess she didn't think that this sort of thing could happen. Sexual predators can be very calculating.

I echo Bozza's comment, what the hell was she thinking of wondering off with a complete stranger to an under ground car park.

I really hope they catch this scum bag but am worried about what sentence this vermin will get, Under this government he’ll probably get a couple of years. This evil vermin should be castrated and all other rapists, then they’d think twice before violating females rights.

I know it’s an medieval punishment but it’ll reduce rape with out a doubt.

Oceanic said:
I echo Bozza's comment, what the hell was she thinking of wondering off with a complete stranger to an under ground car park.

I really hope they catch this scum bag but am worried about what sentence this vermin will get, Under this government he’ll probably get a couple of years. This evil vermin should be castrated and all other rapists, then they’d think twice before violating females rights.

Careful. You're not allowed to stay stuff like that :jester:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
It's a good question. But even if she ill-advisedly did so, it doesn't make it ok to rape her....

Of course it doesn't.

And I had initially made the decision to not post anything on this for fear of provoking some sort of "are you saying she was asking for it?" type response.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
People!

Shocked, Horrified and Disgusted, this twat needs catching, only surprise is that this sort of thing does'nt happen more frequently down West Street at the weekends.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Oceanic said:

As true as that is, did anyone read the mail today about the bloke who done 3 years after being wrongly convicted of rape, the problem with castrating blokes for rape (which I agree with(not rape, the castration of rapists)) is what happens if they turn out to be innocent?

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
awful , hope they catch the scum bag.

parents should really warn their daughters about things like this

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
DAMANCLAY said:
As true as that is, did anyone read the mail today about the bloke who done 3 years after being wrongly convicted of rape, the problem with castrating blokes for rape (which I agree with(not rape, the castration of rapists)) is what happens if they turn out to be innocent?

Mate, this was on CCTV. He left her in a heap and took a call for Christs sake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here