Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cricket on NSC has to be moved

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
i'm sure this will rouse a bit of debate but ...

why don't the mods start another board just for cricket, a 'thread full of mushtaq ahmed' is as bad as a big brother thread in my opinion.

i have nothing against cricket but don't see why it's on a football forum, albeit a football-ish forum.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
it has struck me why there isn't a Sussex CCC part of the board? considering the massive fanbase for it etc?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
The problem with creating many sub-forums is that the site becomes a pain to browse.

The casual crickets fans probably wont bother using the subform and therefore they will miss out on the cricket threads they would normally stumble across if they were on the main board.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
in that case have separate forums for:
Horse Tips
Polls
Flouncing
etc etc etc

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is actually an insult to Sussex CCC that they could be associated with such a dire little football club. Especially considering we are the reigning champions of England and regarded as the team of the 'noughties'.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
It is actually an insult to Sussex CCC that they could be associated with such a dire little football club. Especially considering we are the reigning champions of England and regarded as the team of the 'noughties'.

:lolol:

Attachments

• streamfishing2.jpg
    streamfishing2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 162

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester

a dire football club that means a hell of a lot more to people on here than those back-page botherers - well i would've hoped anyway.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
in that case have separate forums for:
Horse Tips
Polls
Flouncing
etc etc etc

your pinickityness has no reference to the issue - none of those have enough potential threads as a cricket board.

all i'm saying is, i don't want the local herberts skateboarding in the childrens play area, let's build them a skate park round the corner.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Not that bothered.I have a passing interest in cricket.

If I want,I ignore the cricket threads.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

why don't the mods start another board just for cricket, a 'thread full of mushtaq ahmed' is as bad as a big brother thread in my opinion.

i have nothing against cricket but don't see why it's on a football forum, albeit a football-ish forum.

Do you want a separate forum for your crappy music threads?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Let's have it all on one forum, diversity adds to the enjoyment.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
has virgo signed :bigwave:

Not that i know BUT i have seen him in Brighton myself twice this week and the second time he was walking up North Street? towards Tower Point???

Not gonna think too much because i really don't know if it would be a good thing?

Why you not been on for so long?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Not that i know BUT i have seen him in Brighton myself twice this week and the second time he was walking up North Street? towards Tower Point???

Not gonna think too much because i really don't know if it would be a good thing?

so do you have any ideas on any new players

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Because its a silly divisive idea....

Ein reich, ein volk, ein fuhrer..... or words to that effect

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here