Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crewealex.co.uk match report

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A bit harsh on Crewe I reckon, if we let them back in the game then that's down to us. We may have dominated for the first half and a lot of the second but the fact remains we didn't win as we didn't press home our advantage. Draw was a reasonable result I think.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Mr C said:
I wonder how much of an effect the substitution of Carole really did have. He was great for us... perhaps he shouldn't have gone off?

It was more the fact we put on a defensive midfielder on for him meaning we had no outlet and the initiaative was handed to Crewe.

He had a very impressive debut though.Now we just need a left winger and we'll have some balance in midfield.

endpeg

Jul 6, 2003
POLEGATE
Mr C said:
I wonder how much of an effect the substitution of Carole really did have. He was great for us... perhaps he shouldn't have gone off?

The only effect any of the subs made was robinsons,assist for the equaliser.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
bhaexpress said:
A bit harsh on Crewe I reckon, if we let them back in the game then that's down to us. We may have dominated for the first half and a lot of the second but the fact remains we didn't win as we didn't press home our advantage. Draw was a reasonable result I think. [/

how do you know, you werent at the game???

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here