Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crewe V Brighton, Prediction - I dont get many wrong.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
2:58: The Seagulls come out to the roar of 'We Are Brighton'. A distinctive cry of 'Sea Sea Sea ,Siders.' can be heard from the Albion fans causing mass scenes of distruction where Alan, an 82 year old Seagulls fan is arrested for Smuggling into the ground as a OAP.

3:07: With Michel Kuiper still appluading the fans, Calvin Zola rolls the ball home into the empty net. Chants of 'Kuipers is a w*nker can be heard'.

3:08: With Kuipers heartbroken after the Brighton fans taunts, he runs away from the goal, straight down the tunnel to hand in a transfer request.

3:16: With Kuipers still missing, Legzins makes it 14-0 to Crewe sparking a mass walkout from Brighton supporters.

3:28: Amazingly, Glenn Murray has bagged 11 to give Brighton a lifeline but gets sent off for removing his shirt & revealing a tattoo which says 'BNP'. This sparks a furious reaction from Calvin Zola & both players are sent off for fighting.

3:42: 5 more goals from O Connor., a header from Pope & a Grant overhead kick causes loyal Brighton fans to start a 'relegation conga'.Micky Adams gets excited & joins in.

3:49: The whistle blows with the score 30-11 to Crewe.

3:55 Just as MA is telling the lads he is pleased they have managed to show scoring ability, Antony Elding attacks the Brighton dressing room armed with a spud gun. He locks the door & reminiscing scenes of Dream Team, holds the team hostage.

Saturday 27th September: The Football League finally decide to postpone the game.

Sunday 28th September: The game is given as a 0-0 draw.

Good Away Draw

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Attachments

• AlanCarrRexFeatures4.jpg
    AlanCarrRexFeatures4.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 176

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I think a ban is in order for spamming. Check see all posts from this user to see all the other spam he clogs up the board with. :ban::flameboun

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think a ban is in order for spamming. Check see all posts from this user to see all the other spam he clogs up the board with. :ban::flameboun

I've voiced my opinion of the game, everyone deserves an opinion you vile thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here