Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy kids toys...........

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just seen these, but what else is out there ?

Attachments

• pee_and_poo_duo.jpg
    pee_and_poo_duo.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 196

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My girlfriend works in sexual heath and quite often uses STI stuffed toys, they are enlarged versions of what the infection causing bacteria looks like.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
My girlfriend works in sexual heath and quite often uses STI stuffed toys, they are enlarged versions of what the infection causing bacteria looks like.

My old housemate studied Biomedical Science and bought a few of those toys. Weird stuff.

Not really a crazy toy but when I was about 13 I begged my mum one Christmas/birthday to buy me a microscope. She couldn't understand why but I harboured a secret longing to see my sperm swimming about. She got me one, and it was some crappy Fisher Price jobby that was complete crap and all I could see was huge bubbles!

Imagine my horror when I got home from school the next day and she told me she'd cleaned it for me.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3359001 said:
Not really a crazy toy but when I was about 13 I begged my mum one Christmas/birthday to buy me a microscope. She couldn't understand why but I harboured a secret longing to see my sperm swimming about. She got me one, and it was some crappy Fisher Price jobby that was complete crap and all I could see was huge bubbles!

Imagine my horror when I got home from school the next day and she told me she'd cleaned it for me.

I guess her cleaning up your sperm is better than her accidently eating it in her frozen peas again :shrug:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
it was some crappy Fisher Price jobby that was complete crap and all I could see was huge bubbles!

Are you talking about the microscope or your todger there?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

:lolol::bowdown:

Classic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here