Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I walked into an area called Broadfield Barton, that was an experience, crawley makes Hastings look like paradise.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought this was going to be about their beating Millwall 2-0 today. I would have thought Crawley would have been like a ghost town during the game anyway, what with their high attendances and interest in their local football team.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Crawley is a shithole....only time I have ever been there is to go to the IMAX!

And that was enough! Felt like I was in the Bronx or something

Oh behave you drama queen,Crawley is no rougher then Brighton, although that isn't saying much.

What are the top 5 roughest places in Sussex?

Brighton
Crawley
Hastings

Thats about it in it.
Even these towns don't come close when compared to other places in the uk.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
I thought this was going to be about their beating Millwall 2-0 today. I would have thought Crawley would have been like a ghost town during the game anyway, what with their high attendances and interest in their local football team.

I went today and we played really well.
We have a new keeper that is excellent, Kuipers will be working with him to make him even better hopefully.
I know it is pre season but Millwall didn't look great,i wonder if you lot will give us a decent match.I hope you bring the first team, will be a decent match if you don't bottle it.(only kidding)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We have a new keeper that is excellent, Kuipers will be working with him to make him even better hopefully.
I know it is pre season but Millwall didn't look great,i wonder if you lot will give us a decent match.I hope you bring the first team, will be a decent match if you don't bottle it.(only kidding)

Your local derby game this season may not happen if Pompey go bust but you'll have another derby next season v Palace.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Paul Jones was a very good signing, he was number 1 for Peterborough in the Championship last season, and they didn't exactly struggle either to be fair. I hope we take a strong team there, the last time we played your lot without having an overly strong team out didn't go too well....

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Craig Short there watching today wasn't he? New manager or someone's no.2 ?

Not sure about Craig Short,i know he walked out on Notts County, probably because of the dodgy owners at the time but apart from that know very little about him.
We need to sort something out soon,can't have potential candidates keep turning down the job though,it doesn't make the club look very good.
We are still very much non-league behind the scenes and at league one level it really shows.It is improving slowly but we need to catch up quickly.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
christ you are lucky to get out of Broadfield still breathing they would normaly have stabbed you and stolen the air from your lungs
they must be going soft

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure about Craig Short,i know he walked out on Notts County, probably because of the dodgy owners at the time but apart from that know very little about him.
We need to sort something out soon,can't have potential candidates keep turning down the job though,it doesn't make the club look very good.
We are still very much non-league behind the scenes and at league one level it really shows.It is improving slowly but we need to catch up quickly.

thats my view. Youve risen above your paygrade and will most likly struggle this season.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Oh behave you drama queen,Crawley is no rougher then Brighton, although that isn't saying much.

What are the top 5 roughest places in Sussex?

Brighton
Crawley
Hastings

Thats about it in it.
Even these towns don't come close when compared to other places in the uk.

You've missed Lancing off that list :lolol:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I used to go to Addaction in Broadfield Barton and can honestly say it is one of the most depressing, run-down, miserable areas I've ever been to. The only other place that I've been to that was just as bad if slightly worse was Govan in Glasgow with steel shutters on shops, high-rise flats and some very dangerous people.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Crawley is a shithole....only time I have ever been there is to go to the IMAX!

And that was enough! Felt like I was in the Bronx or something

I think the good people of the Bronx would be a bit miffed being compared to Crawley

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Bloody hell there are some pretentious tossers on this thread ! Yeah Broadfield's a bit shit, but dont tarnish the whole of Crawley with the same brush. I live in Crawley, in Furnace Green, I live on the edge of Tilgate Forest, in a conservation area and it's beautiful, the complete opposite from how most of you have described Crawley.
My point is all towns throughout the country have their shit areas.
Crawley also have some of the best leisure facilities in the region.
One thing I will say about Broadfield is, it is probably one of the most community spirited area in the town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here