Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley vs Mansfied FREE entry

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Broadfield Stadium. Friday December 17. Kick off 7.45pm.

FREE to get in.

If you can't make the Albion match, probably worth a sniff.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What is this OBSESSION with Crawley?

As far as Im concerned its a mistake that its in Sussex anyway. I add it to the non descript Slurry towns like a Woking, Guildford, Redhill, Reigate, Horley, Dorking etc etc

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
What is this OBSESSION with Crawley?

As far as Im concerned its a mistake that its in Sussex anyway. I add it to the non descript Slurry towns like a Woking, Guildford, Redhill, Reigate, Horley, Dorking etc etc

AGREED, its a shithole and should be classed as BORING SCUM!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Broadfield Stadium. Friday December 17. Kick off 7.45pm.

FREE to get in.

If you can't make the Albion match, probably worth a sniff.

Oi Walt! Why don't you f**k off and live in Maidenbower? Oh, you probably do.

This is a Brighton forum, as the saying goes, do and one.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
To the best of my knowledge only one good thing has ever come out of Crawley - The Cure. The only reason I can see for going (which obvioulsy I won't be) is to watch FDM.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oi Walt! Why don't you f**k off and live in Maidenbower? Oh, you probably do.

This is a Brighton forum, as the saying goes, do and one.

Think I will stick with my Albion season ticket and living in sunny Hastings...

Just thought a local conference club letting people in for FREE might be worth passing on to people who live in North Sussex and can't get along to the Albion.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Like it or not Crawley IS in Sussex & for that reason alone they deserve our support.

Why ? Do Scumhampton deserve the support of Portsmouth fans ? Do Man City deserve the support of Man U fans ? Do Notts Forest deserve the support of Notts County fans ?

Big deal they're in the same county.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Like it or not Crawley IS in Sussex & for that reason alone they deserve our support.

Does that mean then that Sheff Wed fans should support York City? and that Notts Forest fans should support Mansfield

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Like they did us when we needed a ground to play on, they chose to allow Palace reserves to play there instead. The best thing to happen to them was to have that Majeed chap as chairman because he would eventually have broken them and they would have gone out of business. Sadly wasnt to be.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Like they did us when we needed a ground to play on, they chose to allow Palace reserves to play there instead. The best thing to happen to them was to have that Majeed chap as chairman because he would eventually have broken them and they would have gone out of business. Sadly wasnt to be.

To be fair it was Crawley Council that stopped us playing there NOT the club - they wanted us. That said, I really can't understand how Crawley would DESERVE our support - what exactly have they done to DESERVE it other than being in the same county which is by chance rather than any effort they put in.

Don't understand the love in at all. They're our rivals ffs. If they made it up the leagues and we started playing regulary, watch how all the Crawley lovers on here would as if by magic claim they've hated them with a passion since birth, in the same way some folk on here join in with the Anti-Palace songs when they'd never been to our derby game in their lives before 2002.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't know why but I really dislike Crawley and I don't wish them well at all :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here