Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley v Plymouth

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Sorry of this been mentioned already but couldnt make Plymouth today, but was looking at the game at crawley to maybe give some support to Plymouth there. Couldnt find ticket price on PAFC website so checked out creepy's and apparently season ticket holders at bigger clubs can get in for a tenner. Would want to be with the plymouth fans tbh as dont imagine crawley would want us supporting plymouth in there end or will it be alright to buy on the gate? cant afford ipswich atm :(

Last edited:

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I almost certainly will go if I'm not the only one, being only a little female I'm a bit nervous of wearing my Brighton shirt around Crawley's ground

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
to be honest we've done 'our bit' now, leave the rest up to other teams/themselves or carry on this little obsession with them?
focus on the mighty stripes i think!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
to be honest we've done 'our bit' now, leave the rest up to other teams/themselves or carry on this little obsession with them?

What have you done exactly?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Obviously if they don't want us to that's fine. But it's not a choice between the 2; I cant afford to go to Ipswich not to mention it's my dads birthday do in the evening so I have to be home but living in Horsham I can get to Crawley easily, I couldn't b there today and would like to do my bit if Plymouth want us there.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Totally support the cause BUT I don't wish to put any money in crawleys pockets, and more obviously it contributes a massive fat zero to the cause. By all means prove me wrong, but there will be no exposure for this game, so it's simply supporting another team. Feel free with the best supporters ego stroking, but I'll pass.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
This game should be walk in the park for crawley, who will be well odds on, a licence to print money ? in fact almost any team playing plymouth should win you money, 9 games won 1... jezzzzz

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here