Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crawley v cheltenham?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone popping down to any Palace home games? Any Southampton ones?

'Sake.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I watched Swindon v Cheltenham on Saturday. Even though it was 1-0 to Swindon, Cheltenham were the better side. They play some decent football at times, unlike Swindon who just seemed to lump it forward at every opportunity. They (Cheltenham)were unlucky.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You're right. Champions League it is then. :dunce:

One team. Brighton and Hove Albion.

Don't patronise Crawley by popping down to one of their games. They f***ing HATE us, why should we be nice to them?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
One team. Brighton and Hove Albion.

Don't patronise Crawley by popping down to one of their games. They f***ing HATE us, why should we be nice to them?

One team? :lolol: That's not really an argument that is going to wash with me in general to be fair.

I fancy watching some football tonight, Crawley's not far away and I prefer the thought of seeing them than watching Bayern Munich vs Basle.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If I did go to Crawley. And Im NOT. But IF I did it would be as a neutral. Like I would be a neutral at ANY other game other than one involving the Albion.

I understand that Southend were singing to Crawley "does your boyfriend know you are here" the other week. LOLZ

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One team? :lolol: That's not really an argument that is going to wash with me in general to be fair.

I fancy watching some football tonight, Crawley's not far away and I prefer the thought of seeing them than watching Bayern Munich vs Basle.

I just don't like the view we seem to have of Crawley as our "pet"/"second" team, and our "mates", because they're (NOT) from Sussex.

By your logic would you ever pop down to a Portsmouth, Southampton or Palace home game because it's "not far away"?

Also, your top paragraph seems to suggest you support lots of teams?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
crawely aldershot is always a tasty evening, for some reason the police come out in force and there is always a row in the Half Moon pub. Gonna be a tough one tonight for Crawley, but boy do they need a win to kick start there season again.

bobbafet

Mar 2, 2012
Crawley
Lifelong Albion fan who lives in Crawley. Too many people here support London Teams, and far too many Palarse Fans for my liking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here