Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crawley v cheltenham?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Be good to get on the Crawley database incase we get an FA cup quarter final there :fishing:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is it the same day as Leeds? If so Im in Leeds. If not then NO anyway.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I thought about popping along to see the quality of football from 2 of the top side in the Divison (Cheltenham top - Crawley slipped to 4th but games in hand). They say the game definitely on but the forecast is for -2 by 6pm and -4 by 9pm. I know they have cleared the pictch etc but will it be on? Will decide when I get home at about 6pm tonight, will probably opt against it!

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Would have gone had i not been working a night shift - I am 10mins walk from the Broadfield Stadium so I normally watch Crawley if I cannot get to the Brighton games for any reason. I know a lot of the Brighton fans don't like Crawley as obviously it is a local derby if they play but I live there so they are my 'other' team!

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
No. I might nip over to Lewes if I'm free though. Only £10. Then again I'll probably be busy listening to Brighton on the radio.

I thought about popping along to see the quality of football from 2 of the top side in the Divison (Cheltenham top - Crawley slipped to 4th but games in hand). They say the game definitely on but the forecast is for -2 by 6pm and -4 by 9pm. I know they have cleared the pictch etc but will it be on? Will decide when I get home at about 6pm tonight, will probably opt against it!

Game defo on! i'm in crawley for little revs footie training so thought it was worth a look!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Come on the Robins

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I know a lot of the Brighton fans don't like Crawley as obviously it is a local derby if they play but I live there so they are my 'other' team!

Err no. Thats Palace.

We dont like crawley coz they are essentially cheating SHITBAGS, the same would be said of Rochdale if they went about things in the same way that Crawley have.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Err no. Thats Palace.

We dont like crawley coz they are essentially cheating SHITBAGS, the same would be said of Rochdale if they went about things in the same way that Crawley have.

Derr yeah well i know it's currently Palace (i was there the other night) you numpty :stupid::wrong: . . . the point I am making is that if they ever do play in the same division then IT IS a derby hence the fact when they met in the FA Cup previously it was called 'The Sussex Cup Final'.

So in what way are they cheats then? OK so previously they had some crooks in charge and suffered some penalty point deductions but are now run professionally with some decent financial backing behind the club and are doing well. They paid their penalty points and have moved on from that.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Derr yeah well i know it's currently Palace (i was there the other night) you numpty :stupid::wrong: . . . the point I am making is that if they ever do play in the same division then IT IS a derby hence the fact when they met in the FA Cup previously it was called 'The Sussex Cup Final'.

So in what way are they cheats then? OK so previously they had some crooks in charge and suffered some penalty point deductions but are now run professionally with some decent financial backing behind the club and are doing well. They paid their penalty points and have moved on from that.

this

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hahaha i don't think so 4-2 was it? And Crawley back on top with a game in hand! :thumbsup::laugh::clap:
I'll get over it, what with being a Brighton fan an' all. I only cheered on the Robins as that's where my wife's from. Brighton played Cheltenham the day we got married, and the gods decided I'd where the trousers as we won 1-0.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Good game :bounce:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Crawley vs Aldershot.

£16 to go and stand on the terrace. Might pop along. Probably not in a Brighton shirt though. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here