Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Crowd 3200 not bad ?

Broadfield Stadium
Capacity: 4,996 (1,150 Seated)

Record Attendance:
4,522 v Weymouth
Dr Martens Premier League, March 6th 2004.

Average Attendance:
2010-2011: 2,535 (Blue Square Premier)
2009-2010: 1,003 (Blue Square Premier)
2008-2009: 1,194 (Blue Square Premier)

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Was at the game - Crawley started slowly but got much better, great result for me as a Crawley Town and Brighton fan, looking forward to seeing Palace v Crawley and the Redz hopefully beating them. No I wont be going to Brighton v Gills as I am a not a season ticket holder (due to working a lot of saturdays) and prefer to go to Palace as with the new loyalty points system and not being a season ticket holder there is a strong possibility I won't get a ticket for Scum v Brighton with our new 'army' of johnny-come-lately season ticket holders. Will be gutted if I don't as have not missed a Scum v Brighton fixture since pre-1983.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Was at the game - Crawley started slowly but got much better, great result for me as a Crawley Town and Brighton fan, looking forward to seeing Palace v Crawley and the Redz hopefully beating them. No I wont be going to Brighton v Gills as I am a not a season ticket holder (due to working a lot of saturdays) and prefer to go to Palace as with the new loyalty points system and not being a season ticket holder there is a strong possibility I won't get a ticket for Scum v Brighton with our new 'army' of johnny-come-lately season ticket holders. Will be gutted if I don't as have not missed a Scum v Brighton fixture since pre-1983.

bha v gills won't be a sellout, will be loads of tickets available for non season ticket holders. Probably one of only a few games non season ticket holders will get a realistic chance of seeing a game at the amex, f*** palace v crawley get down and fill one of the many empty seats ay the amex for the first game under floodlights !

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
bha v gills won't be a sellout, will be loads of tickets available for non season ticket holders. Probably one of only a few games non season ticket holders will get a realistic chance of seeing a game at the amex, f*** palace v crawley get down and fill one of the many empty seats ay the amex for the first game under floodlights !

Would rather go see Scum v Crawley mate - i realise Gills game won't be a sellout but Scum v Brighton will be and worried i won't get to see it. Anyway I will be seeing Brighton shortly after that as planning to go to Cardiff - hopefully the glory hunters won't fancy Cardiff mid-week!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here