Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town join the big boys

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
These premiumtv websites suck... are they wholly owned by the Prem or League? Must be, it's all self serving shite.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Being Palace's new rivals demanded having a Premium TV website :lolol:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love the fact that if you click on the link for the club shop, it takes you to Bristol Rovers' shop!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
hmm and http://www.ctfcdirect.co.uk, crawleytowndirect.co.uk and reddevilsdirect.co.uk are still all available. I would lay money on one of them being the home for their club shop website if they follow the standard premiumtv clubshop website naming

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I love the fact that if you click on the link for the club shop, it takes you to Bristol Rovers' shop!

Tells you everything about cheap template making and crap content management systems. Probably have no technical ability in this premiumtv company whatsoever... cos it shows on the finished product.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Chelsea are one of the only pro clubs that never succumbed to this banal faceless uninteresting UI experience that is premiumtv!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
May pop up the Broadfield tonight for their match against AFC Wimbledon in the Carling Cup preliminary round if I get a winner at Goodwood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here