Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town f*** up again

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Threw away a 2-0 lead at home to rock bottom Leigh RMI.

Play off chances all but gone now. :( :angry:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
They couldnt get into the league anyway could they even if they won the playoffs?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've changed my mind on Crawley recently.

I work there so I normally wish them well.

A chap I work with, nice enough guy, keeps banging on about "One Team in Sussex" (I know banter) when I reply "must be us then, as we are in the league!" That flies over his head.

What really pissed me off was his report after their away game at Barnet

" The biggest cheer amongst our lot was you being 4-1 down at Plymouth at half time!"

I replied if that's the way you want it, go f:censored:K yourselves!

:salute:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
f***ing joke club with Palace fans choosing them as a second team. f*** off back to the county league and stop wasting pages in the argus on these muppets. The paper is crap enough already without including these !!!!! all the time.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Buzza said:
I've changed my mind on Crawley recently.

I work there so I normally wish them well.

A chap I work with, nice enough guy, keeps banging on about "One Team in Sussex" (I know banter) when I reply "must be us then, as we are in the league!" That flies over his head.

What really pissed me off was his report after their away game at Barnet

" The biggest cheer amongst our lot was you being 4-1 down at Plymouth at half time!"

I replied if that's the way you want it, go f:censored:K yourselves!

:salute:

I don't know why they care about our results. I certainly don't care about theirs. Envy I guess.

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
I thought the ground failed to meet a couple of league rules, not 100% sure just something i had heard.
You heard wrong then. The Conference Chief Exec was on SCR yesterday and he said Crawley had been inspected last week and was given the ok, not that we're gonna make the play-offs now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here