Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley - Top dogs in Sussex?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
After today only lost 2-0 to a premier league side yet are in league two we get tonked 6-1 at a premier league side are we now on a level? or have they edged in front of us they only lost 1-0 at Old Traffod last season

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Didn't they just lose 3-0 to Swindon ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
After today only lost 2-0 to a premier league side yet are in league two we get tonked 6-1 at a premier league side are we now on a level? or have they edged in front of us they only lost 1-0 at Old Traffod last season

The opposite. Definately behind us to be honest.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

I find it hard to believe that, with your constant sniping at the club, you are a Brighton fan.

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011

Er no

D

Deleted member 18477

because this man utd team is as strong as the liverpool one we faced today...

* 34 Lindegaard
* 06 Brown yellow card
* 20 Fabio Da Silva (Fletcher 69)
* 21 Rafael (Smalling 54)
* 22 O'Shea
* 08 Anderson (Rooney 46 yellow card)
* 16 Carrick
* 28 Gibson
* 14 Hernandez
* 26 Obertan
* 33 Tiago Bebe

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You were joking right?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, I thought Crawley were also out of the FA Cup - beaten AT HOME by a far lesser team than Liverpool? - and without even scoring.......................

........and oh yes, aren't they in the fourth division?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Now I read some very silly threads and opinions tonight, but this is potentially the stupidest thread/opinion of them all. :facepalm:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Now I read some very silly threads and opinions tonight, but this is potentially the stupidest thread/opinion of them all. :facepalm:

Crawley really seem to get some on here hot under the collar. All iwas saying is that with all the publicity some from other areas of teh country may start to think Crawley are the top boys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here