Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley to beat United - possible?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
The 35/1 odds for a single game are too much for me to leave alone. £3 on Crawley to beat United tomorrow aswell as on the draw :clap2:

Also Brighton at 5/1, Sheffield United at 13/5, Everton at 11/2.

Lots of singles for me this week. Got back into betting after my first bet for months I had came in :smile:

What are your weekend bets?

Betfair prices by the way.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Exeter went there a few years back and got a draw. In my view Crawley are a better team than Exeter were then. If Utd take it seriously they will win, but if they don't I wouldn't be THAT surprised to see a replay

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Up until the draw I have been right behind crawley but they have shown no respect for man utd.While being given the use of their opponents training ground & all the hospitality that they have been given they seem to show no respect to arguably the biggest team in the world.All I hear is how they are going to get in their faces & make life difficult for them.

They may well do that.but show some humbleness in the situation.Any team going to old trafford outside the top six go there hoping to win but realising the enormity of the task ahead.

Then along come crawley claiming they can win.

SHOW. SOME RESPECT

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
United will win, Crawley will keep it 0-0 till half time and end up losing 2-0 I reckon.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Personally don't think it'll be humiliation... 3-0 ManUre probably.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
How many of the 9000 crawley fans at old trafford have seen crawley play before.
: : : : : : : : : Will go to their next game
Know where they play
Know what colour they play in
Know who they beat in the last round
Know what league they are in
Went to goldstone in 1992
Know what goldstone was
Know what f.a cup looks like

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Pottert why are you asking the bloody obvious? What do you have against CTFC? Are you just trying to get in with the NSC intelligentsia? Have you got anything new to say? Even CTFC know that they are not entertaining 9,000 supporters but what is your problem with the clubs big day out? It seems that a few Brighton supporters have the problem, not the other way around. When we went to Wembley (twice) in 83 we took more 'fans' than we ever knew we had, wasn't a problem. Same for the play offs in Cardiff. Big occasions draw people. Would you hate those that went to a Brighton game for a big occasion? Or would you be proud of the big turn out for the club you support? Small club mentality is rife within BHAFC, on one hand you have threads asking how we increase the fanbase and on the other hand some of you are telling them to f*** off because they are part time supporters. Make your minds up. And while you're at it, get behind your new found supporters, your returning supporters and your young supporters, because I swear to God we will lose more than we gain with this village mentality.

I'd go to their next game
Broadfield Stadium
Derby County
Conference Prem
Not me but I'm sure a few of them did (total badge of honour question)
A football ground
A silver pot with Prince Charlie ears

Go and have a lie down you pretentious fool.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Crawley will be well beaten but I hope Michel has a blinder and keeps the score down and doesn't even think about dribbling the ball in his own box :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This is football, anything is possible!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Pottert why are you asking the bloody obvious? What do you have against CTFC? Are you just trying to get in with the NSC intelligentsia? Have you got anything new to say? Even CTFC know that they are not entertaining 9,000 supporters but what is your problem with the clubs big day out? It seems that a few Brighton supporters have the problem, not the other way around. When we went to Wembley (twice) in 83 we took more 'fans' than we ever knew we had, wasn't a problem. Same for the play offs in Cardiff. Big occasions draw people. Would you hate those that went to a Brighton game for a big occasion? Or would you be proud of the big turn out for the club you support? Small club mentality is rife within BHAFC, on one hand you have threads asking how we increase the fanbase and on the other hand some of you are telling them to f*** off because they are part time supporters. Make your minds up. And while you're at it, get behind your new found supporters, your returning supporters and your young supporters, because I swear to God we will lose more than we gain with this village mentality.

I'd go to their next game
Broadfield Stadium
Derby County
Conference Prem
Not me but I'm sure a few of them did (total badge of honour question)
A football ground
A silver pot with Prince Charlie ears

Go and have a lie down you pretentious fool.

Well said young man............they are tossers

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Imo this draw is just what. Crawley need. Yes their gates have been shit but this game has captured the towns imagination. I expect most home league games will now be close to a sell out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here