craig's gone

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
who gives a shit, its CRAP

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
'It' is apparently. I know who's gone and I can't say I'm sorry to see him go.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
It's 'Lost' now anyway.This looks great and better had be after all the hype.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dont you listen,davina said craigs out or is he,expect another twist,including the prize fund!!!!!!!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Biiiiiig fix. Spoken to some bookie friends of mine who reckon that Makosi was almost guaranteed to be out tonight - they are serisouly unhappy and are waiting to see how it all unfolds, but two of them are on the verge of talking to ICSTIS for verification of the telephone records, as this is not the first time that BB has had some dodgy results.

They believe that Craig was taken out early because of his fragile mental state, so that he had no time to think about it, and was whisked away. They also believe that something else may happen tonight, possibly someone may be given the option to walk with a portion of the cash, or may swap to put Craig back in.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
HampshireSeagulls said:

They also believe that something else may happen tonight, possibly someone may be given the option to walk with a portion of the cash, or may swap to put Craig back in.

that will happen. im CERTAIN

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they have given enough hints tonight,some people just dont listen do they:angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The bookies rarely get it wrong. They had Craig favourite by a country mile to go out tonight. Bhabet has taken the odds down for now, but earlier today the odds to win the contest went something like:

Eugene 4/6
Anthony 7/4
Makosi 16/1
Kinga 20/1
Craig 33/1

So Makosi and Kinga are no-hopers. Anthony's on the slide in the betting and the money's pouring in on Eugene. Unless Eugene runs amok with an axe between now and Friday, then Crawley boy's the winner innit.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Brixtaan said:
It's 'Lost' now anyway.This looks great and better had be after all the hype.

Friend of mine told me about Lost as he lives in the States - when he told me the ending I was very disappointed. I won't spoil it for those of you who will waste time watching that rubbish but you will leave feeling disappointed !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here