Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
According to PASOTI Noone had a very impressive game again today, setting up the goal with an excellent assist. Come on Gus and TB sign him up!!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Spooky porky and sevenside... V spooky!!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I still have a fear that one of our rivals is going to poach him with a better offer. My money's on Huddersfield. Hope I'm wrong.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hopefully he got booked and will miss their next game not any of ours when he joins.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Was there a kind of hush in the ground?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
After his assist did he take off his Plymouth shirt and reveal a T-shirt with "Goodbye and thanks Plymouth.....hello Brighton" emblazened on it????

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I still have a fear that one of our rivals is going to poach him with a better offer. My money's on Huddersfield. Hope I'm wrong.

I know nothing about this sort of thing, but is it possible that there has already been an agreement that we will buy Noone when the transfer window opens. If there were such a binding agreement, maybe Plymouth could have presented this in court when they had the winding up order delayed? Or would such an agreement not be confidential if it were used as court evidence?

Just wondering.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know which thread on PASOTI you've been reading, but I've just been having a (long old) poke around there, and most of the reports I saw suggest Noone was anonymous today and clearly had his mind elsewhere.

I'm not suggesting for one second we shouldn't go after him on that basis, far from it, just that it doesn't sound to me like he was much cop today.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know which thread on PASOTI you've been reading, but I've just been having a (long old) poke around there, and most of the reports I saw suggest Noone was anonymous today and clearly had his mind elsewhere.

I'm not suggesting for one second we shouldn't go after him on that basis, far from it, just that it doesn't sound to me like he was much cop today.

Last game for them, not really bothered any more? Didn't want to get too involved in case he got injured before moving?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Last game for them, not really bothered any more? Didn't want to get too involved in case he got injured before moving?

I'm sure that's probably the case, or maybe it just wasn't his day. It happens.

I was only saying because someone was suggesting, possibly a touch inaccurately given the reports I saw, that he had a corker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here