Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone (pafc checking in)

ArgyleUnited125

Nov 1, 2011
Pilgrim here. Good to see you guys get another win on saturday :falmer:

Was just wondering how Nooney is doing. Whenever I see the highlights he looks quality but obviously its not always the things players do on the highlights which determines how good a player he is.

Do you think there will be any interest in january from premier league or someone like West Ham/Southampton? and how much do you think it would take for you to accept an offer?

I really think he has the talent to make it to the top although hes 24 he was a late starter in professional terms.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He can take the ball past any defender in the league without a doubt, but he's not the finished article just yet- end product is lacking somewhat.
When he gets his crossing and shooting right, he'll be more than capable of holding his own in the Prem I reckon. Great lad with great potential.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Skill-wise he is simply brilliant. Probably needs to improve his final ball to be a Premier League player.

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
I think he's great. Definitely one of our most exciting players, particularly whilst we have several other creative types out injured. However I'd be surprised if there was much serious interest in him for a January move. There is still more to come from him and though he has shown himself to be a bright spark, I don't think he has actually gotten that many assists or goals which might have flagged him up as interesting to bigger clubs.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Top man, great attitude, like any true Scouser likes to work on his tan.
is2du.jpg

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Has pace and skill, but needs to work on his final ball. Yesterday he looked a bit weary (niggle?). Apparently Swansea are interested but can't see it at the moment...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He's often being marked by two players now, says a lot about his impact for us and opposing managers opinion of him.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
We will do well to survive a January offer for him and if we do not go up, could easily lose him to a big Premership bid in the Summer, crowd lights up when he has the ball, think he really enjoys playing the Gus way.

Great to hear big home crowds chant Noooney....

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
We will do well to survive a January offer for him and if we do not go up, could easily lose him to a big Premership bid in the Summer, crowd lights up when he has the ball, think he really enjoys playing the Gus way.

Great to hear big home crowds chant Noooney....

Though cringeworthy to hear Richard Reynolds shout it out in the team line-ups whilst using every other player's full name :facepalm:

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
If he were to move, probably to Norwich as they're our un-official parent club:rolleyes:. In all seriousness my player of the season so far

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
One of the most exciting players to have played in the blue and white stripes IMO, and an asset to the club... A team player and a top fella in the dressing room by all accounts... Thanks for asking.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here