Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone: Market Value

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
What a season this lad's having. He was outstanding tonight.

How long before we let him go to a Premiership outfit for £1.5million? I really hope we can keep hold of him. He's superb and he was doing the business against Premiership/European class players tonight.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
£1.5mil? I think we could get 3mil if he maintains this form all the way to January (big ask)

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Guys, thats the old Albion who sell at every chance. This Albion are looking to the future. We could very well have a legend in the making :cool:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Good at times but amazing, no.. Before you put that kind of valuation on him he needs to improve his corners and his shooting. Really should have done much better with our only decent chance of the game

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He didn't play well. Take out the shot and he did nothing. Buckley played far better and is our best player IMHO(behind Vicente who doesn't count).

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I thought he was good, but not amazing.

Bridcutt was amazing again, so composed in the 2nd half it was unbelievable.

And every time Buckley got the ball he was extremely dangerous, shame he went off... But when Vicente came on he was a different class. I think it's safe to say he'll be playing centrally rather than out wide to get him on the ball more often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here